Wednesday, August 25, 2010

~My Marriage Phobia~

We purchased our marriage license today! That felt strange. I'm a little skeptical to change my name to Ashlee Earl. Not that it sounds off or anything, just for the simple fact that I can't sign pretty capital E's- I guess I'll have to learn how, and get over that phobia. Maybe that's a little shallow of me. After being with Taylon for nearly five years I thought I wouldn't love him as much when it finally came time to marry him, but the weird thing is that I am falling more in love with him everyday. I hope that is how the rest of our lives together will continue to be. We also received our invitations in the mail today. We had a friend of ours that has recently started her photography company take our engagement pictures, then my sister Stevie designed the invitations for us. I am really happy with how she designed them. We decided to send them as postcards, so watch for them in your mailboxes!


Besides wedding news, our sister Brittany is going to have her baby boy anytime now. We are all so anxious and excited to meet little Landry. Honestly, I thought he would have been here by now. I think he's just proving his point that he will come when he is good and ready, and not a minute sooner! I'm sure he is going to be well worth the wait.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I got your new blog address from Ash. Yes, I think he is all just making us wait til he is good and ready and he doesn't care if everyone else is good and ready. I think he takes after his father already, a little stubborn... but that's ok ;)

    Glad to hear that the wedding plans are going smooth! It can be pretty stressful!

    ReplyDelete